Les 6 sens – weeklong intensive is back in Singapore! Save the date!
Anasma is back in Singapour with les 6 Sens Intensive!
Choreography , training , creation, residency program
Organised by Cee Kanake
Goals of the intensive
• reflecting about Dance differently, perspective change
• sources of inspiration are sensory and personal, organic
• Developing sensations from inside
• Dancer’s training and conditionning, gaining body awareness
• We will borrow tools from Yoga, Modern’Jazz, Modern Dance, Contemporary,
Structure of the day
Each day will have a main focus
• EVENING WEEK NIGHT SESSION with a special focus of the day (3h)
– Warm up and barre work mixing yoga, academic & ethnic dance techniques
– Short choreo
• WEEK END SESSION
– Building a group piece, staging
– A few notes about performances skills
• Bring a notebook and a pen
• There will be a continuity of the barre from a day to the next and we will cross reference information from a day to the other. However, drop ins are welcome. It is higly recommend
to attend the full week in order to be intergarted in the group performance staging and choreographing on Saturding, or be able to pick up choreography and create very fast.